RATE(Subject to change)
|Number of People||Rate(per person) USD|
|2 pax in a private tour||950|
|4 pax in a private tour||810|
|6 pax in a private tour||650|
|8 pax in a private tour||480|
- Transport to and from in a safari land cruiser or van with roof top for game viewing
- 3 Nights accommodation with Meals on FullBoard
- Safari game Viewing drives
- Park fees both Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru
- Services of a professional English speaking guide/driver
- Visit to maasai cultural village in Masai mara
- Enough drinking water for the safari
- Complimentary drop off at the hotel/residence, soft drink and a branded t-shirt
- Other items not included
- Rates shared above are per person(Private Group of 2 Pax)
- Rate is subject to availability upon payment; rates may fluctuate without prior notice
- This is just a quotation no reservation has been made and we are not holding any rooms
4 DAYS MASAI MARA AND LAKE NAKURU SAFARI
Enjoy a thrilling 4 days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Safari starting and ending in Nairobi and using quality mid range safari lodges, typically located inside or close to the main Masai Mara National reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park. Get a chance to spot East Africa’s “Big Five” – lions, elephants, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo; during this private, multi-day safari. This 3 nights, 4 days tour includes road transport from Nairobi with game viewing drives inside the two parks. The safari may also include a complimentary visit to a maasai village where you will meet the most prolific tribe in Kenya, the Maasai. In lake Nakuru safari be prepared to witness mesmerizing flocks of flamingos and world’s largest populations of Black and white rhinos.
This activity is limited to group of 2 to 4 travelers
- Travel to Masai Mara National Reserve, the world’s top safari destination and Lake Nakuru – a flamingo and rhinos destination
- Have a Savannah picnic lunch in the middle of the National Park
- Spot the Big Five along with many other wild animals
- Enjoy stunning scenery, including photo sessions at the Great Rift Valley View Point
- Meet the most prolific tribe in Kenya, the Maasai, during a visit to the Maasai village
DAY 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or residence early morning at 7:00am. Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park arriving in time for lunch and check in at the lodge. Embark on afternoon game drive across the pink Lake often referred so due to it’s great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park.
Lake Nakuru National Park hosts Kenya’s first rhino sanctuary and one of the largest concentrations of black rhinoceros in the world a large population of white rhino. The park features the picturesque Malaika Waterfalls. Also of interest is an area of 188 km around the lake fenced off as a sanctuary to protect Rothschild giraffes. Among predators are lion, leopard and large pythons hiding in the dense woodlands which may occasionally be seen crossing roads or dangling from trees.
Dinner and overnight at the stay lodge
DAY 2: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara arriving in time for lunch. check in Masai Mara lodge. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Big 5 wild animals and other wildlife.
The Mara is magnificent, home to Kenya’s richest concentration of wildlife, and regarded by many travelers as an essential stop on any tour of Africa. When you think of Africa and safari, this is the place – golden grassland plains pocked with acacia, wildebeests, zebras, lions, and jackals bound by together by the cycle of life and death. Three days here will only scratch at the surface of the wonders of the Mara.
All meals and overnight at the stay lodge
DAY 3: Masai Mara
Spend the day in Masai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game reserve where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant, Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning and late afternoon game drives. You will also have the opportunity of visiting a local Masai village to interact with the locals.
All meals and overnight at the stay lodge
DAY 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Wake up to a sumptuous breakfast then check out of the lodge. You’ll enjoy your last day safari en-route the drive back to Nairobi city arriving later in the evening.