- Day Tour from Nairobi: David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Center
- See elephants and giraffes and learn about their conservation
- Visit the Kazuri Beads Women Factory
- Round-trip hotel transport included
RATE(Per person): 50 USD (Based on minimum 6 Pax)
- Transport in a safari tour vehicle 4 x 4 with an open roof-top for game viewing
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- Game drives
- Enough water for the game drive
- Entry fees
- Any other item not included
Get picked from your hotel, residence or airport for a tour to David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage to see baby Elephants and you will get close to them and also get a chance to adopt them. Later travel to Kazuri Beads Factory where you’ll have a chance to see the beautiful beads and pottery culinary which are molded by African women. In this option you have a chance to visit the factory and see first hand how the beads and the final products are made as you interact with the joyful women working there.
You’ll later drive to Giraffe Centre to visit the Roths child girrafe an endangered species where you will be able to feed it and have a close up with them as the same time learning more about the conservation activities of the center.
Later in the afternoon drive you to Karen Blixen, located 10 km outside of Nairobi, Kenya, “at the foot of the Ngong Hills”; It is the former African home of Danish author Karen Blixen, famous for her 1937 book Out of Africa which chronicles life at the estate.